Saturday, August 23, 2014

Zucchini

Like everyone else who has a garden, my zucchini is overwhelming the garden!  I love this time of year.  I tried something new tonight, grilled zucchini added to our paninis.


Young child who shall remain nameless says (que the tune "Nobody knows the suffering I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow") MOOO-ooooOOOM! There's vegetables in here!!!!


Sourdough is on the left, and an italian brioche is on the cutting board. Yellow and green zucchini from my garden, ham, turkey and the cheeses are either smoked cheddar, swiss or asiago or have all 3! Who wants to come for dinner tomorrow night?

One of my BFFs used zucchini instead of apples in a pie tonight.  What a great idea Cindy!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there and I'll bring the desert! Now if I can only find where I put that zucchini ice cream recipe...

    ReplyDelete