Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tin Lizzie

Tin Lizzie Ansley 26" on a 12' Hailey quilt frame.  It's nearly ready to start quilting.  I'm missing one cable, need to get it ordered.  Then I'll load some fabric to practice.  As you can see, the door/window trim needs to be installed, and the floor but those will come in August.  I couldn't wait that long to get started, could I???


I found 2 old letter sorting/office cabinets at the Habitat for Humanity Restore.  With email today, who uses these anymore?  I placed 2 on end, with 1 on top of the other and it's perfect for storing fat quarters.  I'm not done filling it...
Walk through this door and you find my sewing room.  



(click the photos to enlarge)

To the left of this window, the wall is large enough for a king size design wall.  As soon as Fons and Porter's design wall go on sale I'll put one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment